a) Pressure vessel
b) air bags
c) inlet valve
d) Drive pipe
- Your face is very familiar _______ him.
- A hydraulic ram uses the _______ effect to develop pressure.
- When the hydraulic fluid forms on only one side of the piston, it is called _______
- In a hydraulic crane, _____ is the component mainly responsible for lifting.
- AIDS virus is______________________?
- He is good _______ football.
- The drawback of this battery is the working voltage of battery is _________ due to the internal losses
- One of the main reasons why the cycling stops in the hydraulic ram is due to poor adjustment of ________
- What is referred by the Working capital?
- An alternate option to the hydraulic ram is _________?
- There is __________ in working memory as people gets older.
- The Virus of AIDS affects the growth of_____________?