A. Gate signal is always present
B. Gate signal must be removed
C. Gate signal should present but can be removed
D. None of the above.
- The turn-on time of an SCR with inductive load is 20 µs. The puls train frequency is 2.5 KHz with a mark/space ratio of 1/10, then SCR will___________?
- During which time maximum conduction spreading take place in the thyristor during turn ON?
- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?
- Typical range of thyristor turn OFF time is______________?
- Which of the following conditions must be fulfilled for proper adjustment in the environment?
- Did the boys turn _________for football practice?
- When our sun reaches the end of its red giant phase, it will turn into a___________?
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?
- Give the fundamental beliefs of Islam in the proper order ?