A. Large number of reactive component
B. Low stress on switch
C. Low stress on capacitor
D. None of these
- During the commutation period in 3 phase converter, overlap time is_____________?
- IGBT combines the advantages of_____________?
- For a buck converter to reduce the conduction losses in diode
- The advantage of using free – wheeling diode in half controlled bridge converter is that
- The control method used for PWM DC - DC converter is______________?
- The man made noise sources is / are_____________?
- In a flyback converter, the inductor of the buck-boost converter has been replaced by a_____________?
- According to Robert Sternberg, the three different types of required intelligence for creativity are_____________?
- Advantages of HVDC transmission over AC system is / are____________?
- In a three phase converter, the number of notches per cycle is____________?
- A single phase AC – DC converter is also known as____________?
- All of the following are the advantages of lecture strategy except: