A. Large number of reactive component
B. Low stress on switch
C. Low stress on capacitor
D. None of these
- The control method used for PWM DC - DC converter is______________?
- The advantage of using free – wheeling diode in half controlled bridge converter is that
- All of the following are the advantages of lecture strategy except:
- A single phase AC – DC converter is also known as____________?
- The man made noise sources is / are_____________?
- According to Robert Sternberg, the three different types of required intelligence for creativity are_____________?
- During the commutation period in 3 phase converter, overlap time is_____________?
- In the operation and control of both naturally commutated and forced commutated SCR base converter, commutation plays an important role. The converters is / are ___________?
- In a flyback converter, the inductor of the buck-boost converter has been replaced by a_____________?
- For a buck converter to reduce the conduction losses in diode
- Advantages of HVDC transmission over AC system is / are____________?
- The advantages of the nickel metal hydrated batteries are having _________ more energy than the nickel cadmium batteries