C. Physical world
- The philosopher who is called the father of Idealism is_____________?
- The advocators of philosophy of Pragmatism believe that reality is____________?
- For an effective teaching, the teacher must be a subject matter expert that includes:
- The models based on the philosophy that learning occurs when there are changes in mental structure are called____________?
- To raise the standard of education, it is necessary to ___________?
- Progressive education emphasizes learning by___________?
- The concept of pragmatism in educational philosophy says that education should be about___________?
- According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
- Curriculum revision should be a/an __________ process?
- The book Emile or “On Education” on the nature of education and man is written by__________?
- Progressivism believes that education comes from the experience of the__________?
- The new curriculum should be introduced__________?