A. law of effect
B. Law of exercise
C. law of readiness
D. law of connectionism
- CPI stands for __________?
- He is getting out __________ the car.
- Founder of Exam is __________?
- Tinning is the example of __________
- The longer a particular ability is unused the __________ it becomes.
- The rusting iron is the __________
- Fleet Street is situated in __________?
- Children are usually egocentric during __________ and __________ stages?
- Plato argued that __________ are fit to rule?
- Athens is the new name of __________.
- The more parts of your brain you use, the more likely you are to __________ information.
- The __________ is a measure of how spreads out points are from the mean.