- Who is the youngest person ever to win a Nobel Prize in history?
- A person who wastes his money on luxury is called?
- A person who pretends to have more knowledge or skill than he rally has is called?
- _________ was the first person to offer Namaz amongst the Ummah of the Prophet (SA W).
- A person who cannot easily pleased is known as?
- A person who has an intention to offer only Umra at Meeqat is called?
- A person who is unable to pay his debts is called?
- Rousseau advocated an educational method which consisted of removing the child from___________?
- Who was the first person who counted the Aayath (verses) of the Qur’an?
- When instruction is delivered by a person close in age or achievement to the person receiving instruction, the process is known as:
- Who is the first person to be questioned on the Day of Qiyamat?
- Yuri Gagarin a Russian was the first person to go in space in which was year?