- An independent person or body officially appointed to settle a dispute:
- A person who is unable to pay his debts is called?
- Who is the first person to be questioned on the Day of Qiyamat?
- A person who has an intention to offer only Hajj at Meeqat is called_______?
- When instruction is delivered by a person close in age or achievement to the person receiving instruction, the process is known as:
- How many years after the diagnosis of HIV AIDS will a person die?
- Who was the first person who counted the Aayath (verses) of the Qur’an?
- A person who has an intention to offer only Umra at Meeqat is called?
- Rousseau advocated an educational method which consisted of removing the child from___________?
- An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- The opposite of susceptibility is___________?
- What was the full name of the person who is associated with nobel prize?