- The G-15 was established in the____________ Non-Aligned Movement summit in Belgrade in 1989.
- The application of ideas, knowledge and skills to achieve the desired results is called___________?
- General Knowledge Quiz 1
- An aspect of pragmatism is experiential learning, which says, education should come through___________?
- According to Emile, the noblest work in education is to make a/an___________?
- A written work by a student to demonstrate some literary or linguistic knowledge, is termed as_____________?
- Plato believed that talent and intelligence are:
- In co-education you:_______________?
- General Knowledge Quiz 4
- General Knowledge Quiz 2
- Basic Education mean______________?
- The phases of the moon are partially the result of the____________?