A. Innate ideas
- Rousseau advocated an educational method which consisted of removing the child from___________?
- When a child responds to all women who wear black suit because of the black suit of her mother, it is the example of_____________?
- According to John Dewey, children should experience __________in school to make them better citizens.
- According to John Dewey, schools must prepare students for________?
- New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern Gave Birth To Her First Child On?
- He has _________ his mind to Join Pak Army.
- What is stated by Keynesian economics theory by British economist John Maynard?
- According to John Dewey, educational process has two sides:
- Child development is marked by interrelated processes, which one is not one of them?
- The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good_________?
- John Stuart Mill wrote a famous book ”On Liberty” in____________?
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?