- Which of the following techniques is used in educational surveys?
- Developing new rules and principles on the basis of given facts and information in memory level is called___________?
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- Rousseau advocated an educational method which consisted of removing the child from___________?
- On which basis the ability of teachers can be judged?
- Curriculum revision should be a/an __________ process?
- The elections should be held on the basis of general adult franchise. This demand was made in?
- Traditionally the cards with a question, problem, or fact on one side and the answer or a related fact on the other side are called:
- John said he __________to play at home.
- According to John Dewey, educational process has two sides:
- According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
- According to John Dewey, children should experience __________in school to make them better citizens.