A. Present life
B. future life
- John Stuart Mill wrote a famous book ”On Liberty” in____________?
- The students learn most from those teachers who:
- According to John Dewey, which side of the educational process is the basis?
- The process by which the students are divided into high and low achievers is known as?
- According to John Dewey, children should experience __________in school to make them better citizens.
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called__________?
- Why will you ask questions from students during the course of a lecture?
- John said he __________to play at home.
- Make only a few rules for students that emphasize ____________behaviour.
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?
- ___________ can be useful in motivating some students to learn?