A. Sensorimotor stage
B. Preoperational stage
C. Concrete operational stage
D. Formal operational stage
- The process of reasoning from one or more given statements to reach a logically certain conclusion is called___________?
- Who advocated removing children from their mothers’ care and raising them as wards of the state?
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called___________?
- Jean Piaget proposed ___________ stages of Cognitive Development?
- The most complex skill in cognitive domain of Bloom’s taxonomy is__________?
- Fuzzy logic is the part of?
- According to Piaget’s theory of cognitive development, the Formal operational stage starts at age________?
- The philosopher who for the first time taught logic as a formal discipline was__________?
- If one child gives answers to all the Questions at first in your class but disturbs the rest of the children and roams here and there in the class then what will you do?
- The determinant of teaching skill training is?
- A doctor who treats children is called ?
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called__________?