A. Sensorimotor stage
B. Preoperational stage
C. Concrete operational stage
D. Formal operational stage
- The most complex skill of Bloom’s taxonomy is____________?
- Jean Piaget proposed ___________ stages of Cognitive Development?
- Fuzzy logic is the part of?
- The simplest skill in cognitive domain of Bloom’s taxonomy is__________?
- Progressivism believes that children learn in a/an____________?
- According to Piaget’s theory of cognitive development, the Concrete operational stage starts at age_________?
- The most complex skill in cognitive domain of Bloom’s taxonomy is__________?
- Mother was aware _____ her children.
- According to John Dewey, children should experience __________in school to make them better citizens.
- The determinant of teaching skill training is?
- A doctor who treats children is called ?
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called__________?