A. Sensorimotor stage
B. Preoperational stage
C. Concrete operational stage
D. Formal operational stage
- According to Piaget’s theory of cognitive development, the Concrete operational stage starts at age_________?
- Jean Piaget proposed ___________ stages of Cognitive Development?
- According to Piaget’s theory of cognitive development, the Formal operational stage starts at age________?
- Women are given preferences in teaching of primary children because:
- Children are usually egocentric during __________ and __________ stages?
- Providing temporary support and encouragement to students until help in no longer needed is called_____________?
- According to Jean Piaget, children develop abstract logic and reasoning skill during____________?
- Although he was a hardened criminal, his one__________feature was his love of children
- According to John Dewey, children should experience __________in school to make them better citizens.
- The information about internet and computer makes children?
- That which is no longer in use?
- Mother was aware _____ her children.