A. Haripur district – Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa
B. Kalat district – Balochistan
C. Jhelum district – Punjab
D. Badin district – Sindh
- Progressive education emphasizes learning by___________?
- Which District of Malakand division is known as Switzerland?
- The philosopher who for the first time mentioned the importance of play (or sports) in education was__________?
- According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
- Largest District of Pakistan by population is ____________?
- The biggest District of Pakistan by area is ___________?
- Which Is The Largest District of Punjab By Area?
- Which Is The 2nd Most Powerful Nation On Earth as per Global Power Rankings 2018?
- According to Global power rankings 2018,Israel has been placed on what spot in the list of the most powerful nation on earth?
- According to the philosophy of Idealism in education, the subject matter of curriculum should be_______________?
- The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good_________?
- In which of the following district the shrine of Shah Abdul Latif Located in?