A. People are greedy
B. Productive resources are limited
C. Human beings are inherently insecure
D. People are irrational
- She made her stepson her _______to her large fortune.
- The large dark patches on the Moon’s surface are known as___________?
- The process of coating iron or steel sheet with a thin coat of zinc to prevent iron from rusting is called ____________
- When our sun reaches the end of its red giant phase, it will turn into a___________?
- A large amount of soil can move with the run off called ___________
- Very large values of modulation index (greater than 3.24) lead to___________?
- A disease that spreads over a large area:
- A canyon is a large form of ________?
- A large group of islands is known as:
- When a large surge current of very short duration flows through a thyristor then which one of the following device will operate to protect the thyristor ___________?
- What Is economic self-interest, according to economists ?
- During the 1980s and 1990s a period of economic conservative governments, a leading approach among development economists was?