- The models based on the philosophy that learning occurs when there are changes in mental structure are called____________?
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- 1 angstrom is equal to______________?
- A hater of knowledge and learning is called
- Which one is not among the elements of Active learning?
- In teaching-learning process which of the following things is done first?
- Circles of learning were formulated by__________?
- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- The use of technology to enhance learning process is called __________ in education?
- Formative assessment is an assessment ___________ learning?
- The first institution of higher learning in the Western world, “Academy”, was founded by___________?
- SAARC has given Observer status to______________ members.