A. Two SCR’s in parallel opposition
B. Two SCR’s in series
C. Three SCR’s in series
D. Four SCR’s in series
- A power MOSFET has three terminals called___________?
- In current commutated DC-DC choppers, the voltage spike appears across the load when_____________?
- Which of following is not a power transistor?
- With the increase in load, Energy in the turbine ________?
- Thyristor can be protected from over voltages by using____________?
- During internal breakage, output power ________?
- A capacitive load in voltage source inverters generates ________________?
- A silicon controlled racitifier (SCR) is a ____________?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operate in load commutation mode in case load consists of____________?
- What is the name of the world’s first solar power plane?
- An SCR is considered to be a semi controlled device because_______?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operated in load commutation mode in case load consist of______?