- Rearranging data in a new sequence is known as__________?
- Which device is used to process data?
- Washington D.C was organized in__________?
- ______ percent of the youth have access to the Internet in Pakistan.
- ______ percent of the youth do not have access to recreational facilities in Pakistan.
- Computers that are used in large organizations such as insurance companies and banks, where many people frequently need to use same data, are____?
- Guidance differs from counseling in which of the following manner?
- MS Access is program for____________?
- Paradise Leaks data originates from which law firm?
- A system is __________if it is easy for citizens to access and understand.
- Which country built worlds largest data centre radio telescope?
- A network which is used for sharing data, software and hardware among several users owning microcomputers is called __________?