- ______ percent of the youth do not have access to recreational facilities in Pakistan.
- A device through which we enter data in a computer is known as ___________?
- MS Access is program for____________?
- A system is __________if it is easy for citizens to access and understand.
- ______ percent of the youth have access to radio in Pakistan.
- A network which is used for sharing data, software and hardware among several users owning microcomputers is called __________?
- ______ percent of the youth have access to the Internet in Pakistan.
- Computers that are used in large organizations such as insurance companies and banks, where many people frequently need to use same data, are____?
- Guidance differs from counseling in which of the following manner?
- Washington D.C was organized in__________?
- Rearranging data in a new sequence is known as__________?
- Paradise Leaks data originates from which law firm?