A. To come to school on time
B. To be quite and well behaved
C. To always obey the teacher
D. To make an effort to understand what is taught in class
- ____________is an approach whereby a teacher or counselor poses questions to the student to allow them to explore ideas that may be complex or emotionally difficult?
- Meaning of “Your guess is as good as mine” ?
- A written work by a student to demonstrate some literary or linguistic knowledge, is termed as_____________?
- What is the most important effect of the moon on earth?
- The technique of classroom management where the teacher punishes negative behaviors by removing an unruly student from the rest of the class is called___________?
- Good teaching is best reflected by______________?
- How shall you help a student who has failed in the half yearly examination?
- _________ is a student generated list of words maintained by the student’s to remind them of words they need more work on?
- Hazrat Imam Tirmazy was a student of?
- One way to maximize teaching time shorten delays due to transitions and focus on student’s behavior is used to establish __________ in the classroom?
- One who has good taste for food?
- Which of the following is an important fear causing stimuli?