A. To come to school on time
B. To be quite and well behaved
C. To always obey the teacher
D. To make an effort to understand what is taught in class
- Which of the following is an important anger arousing situation during adolescence?
- We calculate average marks of a student in the way as we calculate____________?
- _________ is a form of discussion that starts with individual response if the students then formulate student’s pairs then the pairs are used to form groups of four.
- In your view, which one is the most important factor of teaching process?
- When educators travel to the student’s location to provide instruction on topics of professional or personal interest. The mode of teaching becomes___________?
- He is good at ________ English.
- A successful teacher’s most important function is____________?
- The technique of classroom management where the teacher punishes negative behaviors by removing an unruly student from the rest of the class is called___________?
- What is the most important effect of the moon on earth?
- He is good _______ football.
- If the product is an inferior good, Demand is ?
- Good teaching is best reflected by______________?