A. 5, 7
B. 4, 6
C. 7, 5
D. 6, 4
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?
- What is the factor which is by modern motors which are into a series of standard frames?
- 60 thyrsistors are connected in series and parallel to form a 10 KV and 5.5 KA switch. Each thyristor is rated for 1.2 KV, 1 KA. The no. of parallel path are 6. The efficiency of the switch is______________________?
- Current Electricity MCQs
- Rather than “telling,” teacher leads students to concept through a series of ordered questions in____________?
- The latching current of SCR is 20 mA. Its holding current will be___________?
- In current commutated DC-DC choppers, the voltage spike appears across the load when_____________?
- What series is used to analyze the field form?
- CB used for over current protection of thyristor operates when the fault current is__________?
- Who is the Current Ambassador of Pakistan to USA?
- If holding current of a thyristor is 2 mA then latching current should be_____?
- An SCR has half cycle surge current rating of 3000 A for 50 Hz supply. One cycle surge current will be_____?