A. PNPN device
B. a combination of diac and triac
C. a set of SCRs
D. a set if SCR,diac and triac
- Leakage current flows through the thyristor in_________?
- Thyristor is nothing but a____________?
- What is used to protect a thyristor from high di / dt conditions__________?
- Typical range of thyristor turn OFF time is______________?
- Let of a thyristor Vc1, Vc2, Vc3 are forward break over voltage for gate current Ig1, Ig2, Ig3 respectively. Then________________?
- CB used for over current protection of thyristor operates when the fault current is__________?
- A thyristor equivalent of a thyratron tube is a _________?
- When a large surge current of very short duration flows through a thyristor then which one of the following device will operate to protect the thyristor ___________?
- A thyristor can termed as__________?
- 60 thyrsistors are connected in series and parallel to form a 10 KV and 5.5 KA switch. Each thyristor is rated for 1.2 KV, 1 KA. The no. of parallel path are 6. The efficiency of the switch is______________________?
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- Gate circuit or triggering circuit of a thyristor is