C. Silicon controlled-rectifier SCR
D. None of above
- DHCP stands for _________?
- Antonym of “Serene” is _________?
- WMA stands for _________?
- Leakage current flows through the thyristor in_________?
- Which is the first test-tube baby?
- A thyristor is basically________?
- During which time maximum conduction spreading take place in the thyristor during turn ON?
- Thyristor can be protected from over voltages by using____________?
- Antonym of FALLACY is _________?
- The ppm is one part of calcium carbonate equivalent hardness is present in __________ of water
- Color of the glow produced in the discharge tube:
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?