A. AC Switch
B. DC Switch
C. Both A and B
D. Square wave switch
- Gate circuit or triggering circuit of a thyristor is
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?
- Typical range of thyristor turn OFF time is______________?
- Thyristor can be protected from over voltages by using____________?
- Which ancherperson’s allegations reagarding zainab murderer are termed as baseless by JIT,and SC has refused to accept verbal apology?
- Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as__________?
- The process of decomposition of an electrolyte by passing electric current through its solution is called as__________
- Corrosion along the grain boundaries is called as__________
- Team activity to summarize reading is also termed as:
- If holding current of a thyristor is 2 mA then latching current should be_____?
- When students are asked to prepare an analysis of critic all features of an object or concept, the strategy is termed as__________?
- A written work by a student to demonstrate some literary or linguistic knowledge, is termed as_____________?