A. AC Switch
B. DC Switch
C. Both A and B
D. Square wave switch
- If holding current of a thyristor is 2 mA then latching current should be_____?
- The process of decomposition of an electrolyte by passing electric current through its solution is called as__________
- One on one approach to teaching or re-teaching concepts is termed as___________?
- Let of a thyristor Vc1, Vc2, Vc3 are forward break over voltage for gate current Ig1, Ig2, Ig3 respectively. Then________________?
- When students are asked to prepare an analysis of critic all features of an object or concept, the strategy is termed as__________?
- Thyristor can be protected from over voltages by using____________?
- Typical range of thyristor turn OFF time is______________?
- Corrosion along the grain boundaries is called as__________
- Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as__________?
- A thyristor equivalent of a thyratron tube is a _________?
- Leakage current flows through the thyristor in_________?
- During which time maximum conduction spreading take place in the thyristor during turn ON?