A. Becomes courageous
B. Gets goods job
C. Studies systematically
D. Thinks rationally
- __________ is a teacher centered model that focuses on student’s activities being guided by the teacher?
- A very important quality of a good student is:
- Scientific bureau of Economic Cooperation Organization is situated in______________?
- _____________ is a scientific word for human beings?
- How shall you help a student who has failed in the half yearly examination?
- When educators travel to the student’s location to provide instruction on topics of professional or personal interest. The mode of teaching becomes___________?
- When a student asks a Question to which the teaching has no direct, correct answer. What should the teacher do?
- Who is called the father of both Realism and the scientific method?
- The technique of classroom management where the teacher punishes negative behaviors by removing an unruly student from the rest of the class is called___________?
- Modern industry abounds _____ opportunities for young people with good scientific qualifications.
- One way to maximize teaching time shorten delays due to transitions and focus on student’s behavior is used to establish __________ in the classroom?
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?