A. Becomes courageous
B. Gets goods job
C. Studies systematically
D. Thinks rationally
- __________ is a teacher centered model that focuses on student’s activities being guided by the teacher?
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- Scientific bureau of Economic Cooperation Organization is situated in______________?
- In Excel which key is used for format number in scientific format?
- When a student asks a Question to which the teaching has no direct, correct answer. What should the teacher do?
- _____________ is a scientific word for human beings?
- _________ is a form of discussion that starts with individual response if the students then formulate student’s pairs then the pairs are used to form groups of four.
- One way to maximize teaching time shorten delays due to transitions and focus on student’s behavior is used to establish __________ in the classroom?
- The technique of classroom management where the teacher punishes negative behaviors by removing an unruly student from the rest of the class is called___________?
- A student having scientific attitude:
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- _________ is a student generated list of words maintained by the student’s to remind them of words they need more work on?