- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- 4 thyristors rated 200 V in series. The operating voltage of the string is 0.600 V. Derating factor of the string is_____________________?
- Practical way of obtaining static voltage equalization in series connected SCRs is by the use of____________?
- Under over voltage condition impedance offered by the voltage clamping device is__________?
- Thermal voltage VT can be given by____________?
- Let of a thyristor Vc1, Vc2, Vc3 are forward break over voltage for gate current Ig1, Ig2, Ig3 respectively. Then________________?
- The ac voltage controller can be used for ___________?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- As the breakdown voltage reached, the DIAC exhibits?
- The psychological environment of the class is mainly the duty of__________?
- The ac output voltage waveform of VSI and AC output current waveform of CSI respectively is composed of___________?
- The drawback of this battery is the working voltage of battery is _________ due to the internal losses