A. 30° to 150°.
B. 30° to 180°.
C. 60° to 120°.
D. 60° to 180°.
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- The turn-on time of an SCR with inductive load is 20 µs. The puls train frequency is 2.5 KHz with a mark/space ratio of 1/10, then SCR will___________?
- In a phase controlled 3 phase ac voltage controller, the harmonic present is__________?
- Islamic Military Counter Terrorism Coalition (IMCTC) first meeting held on__________?
- Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of____________?
- In rectifiers, load current flow is_________?
- The most suited gate pulses given to the AC regulator with R – L load can be in the form of____________?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operated in load commutation mode in case load consist of______?
- Due to load shedding, UPS is now widely used. What does UPS stands for?
- In a silicon controlled rectifier, the load is connected___________?
- With the increase in load, Energy in the turbine ________?
- When a voltage of one volt is applied, a circuit allows one micro ampere current to flow through it. The conductance of the circuit is___________?