A. 30° to 150°.
B. 30° to 180°.
C. 60° to 120°.
D. 60° to 180°.
- Single phase VSI are mainly used in___________?
- The turn-on time of an SCR with inductive load is 20 µs. The puls train frequency is 2.5 KHz with a mark/space ratio of 1/10, then SCR will___________?
- In current commutated DC-DC choppers, the voltage spike appears across the load when_____________?
- If the firing angle becomes negative, then the rectifier begins to work as_______________?
- A single phase AC – DC converter is also known as____________?
- In a three phase voltage source inverters____________?
- The phase angle of gate signal in TRIAC can be shifted by using_____________?
- In a 3 phase CSI, if the required line output voltages are balanced and 120 degree out of phase, then the chopping angles are used to eliminate only the harmonics at frequencies
- In biological oxidation process, depending on the organic load, the oxidation takes place ___________
- The most suited gate pulses given to the AC regulator with R – L load can be in the form of____________?
- Under harmonic free load voltages, the 3 phase VSI_____________?
- Islamic Military Counter Terrorism Coalition (IMCTC) first meeting held on__________?