B. RLC Underdamped.
C. RLC Overdamped.
D. RLC Critically damped
- If energy is taken from the AC side of the inverter and sends it back into the DC side, then it is known as___________?
- Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of____________?
- Between the incoming and outgoing devices in voltage commutation
- In rectifiers, load current flow is_________?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operate in load commutation mode in case load consists of____________?
- During the commutation period in 3 phase converter, overlap time is_____________?
- AC power in a load can be controlled by using____________?
- The input current waveform of a bridge controlled rectifier when the load is perfectly filtered is___________?
- USA consist of___________states?
- In a load commutated DC – DC chopper, the capacitor has a_____________?
- In a phase controlled 3 phase ac voltage controller, the harmonic present is__________?
- In current commutated DC-DC choppers, the voltage spike appears across the load when_____________?