B. RLC Underdamped.
C. RLC overdamped.
D. RLC critically damped.
- In a 3 phase bridge rectifier the ripple frequency is _____________?
- If energy is taken from the AC side of the inverter and sends it back into the DC side, then it is known as___________?
- A capacitive load in voltage source inverters generates ________________?
- In a phase controlled 3 phase ac voltage controller, the harmonic present is__________?
- The most suited gate pulses given to the AC regulator with R – L load can be in the form of____________?
- Under harmonic free load voltages, the 3 phase VSI_____________?
- Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of____________?
- AC power in a load can be controlled by using____________?
- In a lossless inverter, the average power absorbed in one period by the load must be__________?
- Anode current in an SCR consists of____________?
- In reverse blocking mode of a thyristor______?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operated in load commutation mode in case load consist of______?