B. RLC Underdamped.
C. RLC overdamped.
D. RLC critically damped.
- During the commutation period in 3 phase converter, overlap time is_____________?
- In a single phase full wave rectifier, during blocking state the pea inverse voltage of diode is______________?
- Single phase VSI are mainly used in___________?
- The input current waveform of a bridge controlled rectifier when the load is perfectly filtered is___________?
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- In reverse blocking mode of a thyristor______?
- In a lossless inverter, the average power absorbed in one period by the load must be__________?
- The turn-on time of an SCR with inductive load is 20 µs. The puls train frequency is 2.5 KHz with a mark/space ratio of 1/10, then SCR will___________?
- AC power in a load can be controlled by using____________?
- In biological oxidation process, depending on the organic load, the oxidation takes place ___________
- A capacitive load in voltage source inverters generates ________________?
- In a 3 phase bridge rectifier the ripple frequency is _____________?