A. Unijunction device
B. Device with three junction
C. Device with four junction
D. None of the above
- The input current waveform of a bridge controlled rectifier when the load is perfectly filtered is___________?
- The scientific study of teeth is called ____________?
- Wood is the main raw material for the manufacture of ____________?
- The emf of the standard hydrogen electrode is ____________
- The biggest animal mentioned in the Holy Qur’an is ____________?
- All of the following are coelomates except:____________?
- Synonym of “calumny” is ____________.
- ____________ comes under the chemical monitoring of the lake
- Conductance : mho :: ____________?
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- In a phase controlled 3 phase ac voltage controller, the harmonic present is__________?
- The season changes because of the ____________?