D. rating scales
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- The models based on the philosophy that learning occurs when there are changes in mental structure are called____________?
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called__________?
- The use of internet for students in their educational activities is in your opinion:
- The property of a substance to absorb moisture from the air on exposure is called____________?
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students:
- The part of the brain that connects the two hemispheres of the brain is called____________?
- Bright students can be motivated well by:
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- With gate open, the maximum anode current at which SCR is turned off from ON condition is called____________?
- ____________ is pair activity in which students have exactly 30 seconds to share all they known