D. rating scales
- Make only a few rules for students that emphasize ____________behaviour.
- The models based on the philosophy that learning occurs when there are changes in mental structure are called____________?
- To break information into parts and to examine the information is called____________?
- A substance whose molecules consist of dissimilar atoms is called____________?
- The connection between stimulus and response is called____________?
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- With gate open, the maximum anode current at which SCR is turned off from ON condition is called____________?
- The students learn most from those teachers who:
- The property of a substance to absorb moisture from the air on exposure is called____________?
- The use of a physical punishment for class management is called____________?
- Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students: