A. metallic resistor
B. carbon resistor
C. wire wound resistor
D. variable resistor
- Which of the following contains genes for drug and disease resistance in bacteria?
- An SCR has half cycle surge current rating of 3000 A for 50 Hz supply. One cycle surge current will be_____?
- A string of n parallel SCRs is operated at 72 KA, the rating of each SCR is 1 KA. If derating factor of the string is 0.1. value of n will be___________?
- How many factors are present in the relation between rating and dimension of rotating machines?
- The oxidation resistance is given by the protective coatings.
- The resistance of the conductor in the electrolytic cell ___________with increase in temperature
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- Double edge modulation eliminates certain harmonics when the reference is a__________?
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- What is the value of the alternative core lengths below which variation in rating can be obtained?