A. Indirect switch matrix circuits
B. Direct switch matrix circuits
C. Embedded converters
D. All of these
- In a single phase full wave rectifier, during blocking state the pea inverse voltage of diode is______________?
- The archaeological site “Kot Diji” is located near the city of______________?
- “Khyber Pass” is located in______________?
- Glass is made of the mixture of______________?
- In a silicon controlled rectifier, the load is connected___________?
- The input current waveform of a bridge controlled rectifier when the load is perfectly filtered is___________?
- In the trickling filter process, the _________ build up and they block the passage
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- The second name of Khojak Pass is _______ ?
- Non-permanent members of UN Security Council are elected for term of______________?
- A full wave rectifier with resistive load produces___________?
- For power output higher than 15 kW, the suitable rectifier is________________?