A. Indirect switch matrix circuits
B. Direct switch matrix circuits
C. Embedded converters
D. All of these
- When an external force is not available in a pump, we use a ________?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- Glass is made of the mixture of______________?
- Trickling filter method is ___________ than the activated sludge process
- Non-permanent members of UN Security Council are elected for term of______________?
- For power output higher than 15 kW, the suitable rectifier is________________?
- Due to non sinusoidal waveform of the input current, the power factor of the rectifier is____________?
- “Khyber Pass” is located in______________?
- In a single phase full wave rectifier, during blocking state the pea inverse voltage of diode is______________?
- Insulating materials have the function of______________?
- In a 3 phase bridge rectifier the ripple frequency is _____________?
- The input current waveform of a bridge controlled rectifier when the load is perfectly filtered is___________?