a) Single acting pump
b) Double acting pump
c) Froth pump
d) Duplex pump
- The air lift pump works under the principle of _______?
- FM stands for ________?
- The pressure generated by a counterweight gear pump is ______?
- The pump injects compressed air at the _________?
- Approximate age of earth is ________?
- The mixture of silt, sand, and gravel deposited by flowing water such as rivers and streams is called _______?
- The part of desert where adequate water is available for cultivation is called?
- SQL stands for ________?
- Gear pumps are mainly used in chemical installations because they pump ________
- Area is ________?
- KB stands for ________?
- A gear pump uses ___________?