a) Single acting pump
b) Double acting pump
c) Froth pump
d) Duplex pump
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge is called _______?
- In a hydraulic system the development of pressure is by variable displacement pump and _____
- The part of desert where adequate water is available for cultivation is called?
- Under the Indus Water Treaty, Pakistan has the right to use the water of?
- A ________ is a cyclic water pump that derives its power from hydroelectric sources.
- The pump injects compressed air at the _________?
- Area is ________?
- Gear pumps are mainly used in chemical installations because they pump ________
- ASCII stands for ________?
- The mixture of silt, sand, and gravel deposited by flowing water such as rivers and streams is called _______?
- The natural tendency of the water can be reversed by applying ________ to the salty water part
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm