a) Single acting pump
b) Double acting pump
c) Froth pump
d) Duplex pump
- The pressure generated by a counterweight gear pump is ______?
- MAC stands for ________?
- SQL stands for ________?
- The fluid coming into the airlift pump is accelerated by ________?
- The part of desert where adequate water is available for cultivation is called?
- Gear pumps are mainly used in chemical installations because they pump ________
- A ________ is a cyclic water pump that derives its power from hydroelectric sources.
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge is called _______?
- Area is ________?
- When a warm air is lifted off the surface in temperature depression it is called ________?
- Water source beneath the earth flowing naturally is called ____________?
- The speed of the reciprocating pump is generally measured in ______?