a) Airlift Pump
b) Vacuum pump
c) Turbine pump
d) Draft tube
- Anhydrous inorganic liquid metal surface in absence of moisture undergoes ___________
- In a hydraulic system the development of pressure is by variable displacement pump and _____
- Chemical action of flowing liquid metal at high temperatures is __________
- The speed of the reciprocating pump is generally measured in ______?
- Color of the glow produced in the discharge tube:
- Which among the following is not a multi-cylinder pump?
- FM stands for ________?
- JPEG stands for ________?
- When a warm air is lifted off the surface in temperature depression it is called ________?
- The pump injects compressed air at the _________?
- Mostly pollution of rivers takes place by discharge sewage
- MAC stands for ________?