- First Azan was called out in_______ A.H.
- According to Rousseau, at what age a person ready to have a companion of the opposite sex?
- A person who cannot easily pleased is known as?
- When instruction is delivered by a person close in age or achievement to the person receiving instruction, the process is known as:
- ____________has proposed a ban on political parties from collecting money from aspiring electoral candidates?
- _________ was the first person to offer Namaz amongst the Ummah of the Prophet (SA W).
- The study Of GLANDS is called?
- What was the full name of the person who is associated with nobel prize?
- Person who does not believe in the existence of God is called
- Who is the youngest person ever to win a Nobel Prize in history?
- A person who has an intention to offer only Umra at Meeqat is called?
- In case of spending money, the virtue is __________ between wastefulness and stringiness.