- A person who cannot easily pleased is known as?
- From which country was Road Amundsen, the person who completed the maiden voyage to the south pole?
- Person who does not believe in the existence of God is called
- A person who has an intention to offer only Hajj at Meeqat is called_______?
- The person is influential communicator if:
- The murder of Brother is called?
- Who was the first person who counted the Aayath (verses) of the Qur’an?
- Which types of person should enter in the field of teaching?
- An independent person or body officially appointed to settle a dispute:
- Yuri Gagarin a Russian was the first person to go in space in which was year?
- When instruction is delivered by a person close in age or achievement to the person receiving instruction, the process is known as:
- According to Rousseau, at what age a person ready to have a companion of the opposite sex?