- Who is the first person to be questioned on the Day of Qiyamat?
- When instruction is delivered by a person close in age or achievement to the person receiving instruction, the process is known as:
- Who was the first person to reach North Pole?
- Which types of person should enter in the field of teaching?
- A person who pretends to have more knowledge or skill than he rally has is called?
- A person who has an intention to offer Umra and Hajj at Meeqat is called_______?
- A person who cannot easily pleased is known as?
- Person who does not believe in the existence of God is called
- _________ was the first person to offer Namaz amongst the Ummah of the Prophet (SA W).
- According to Rousseau, at what age a person ready to have a companion of the opposite sex?
- Who was the first person who counted the Aayath (verses) of the Qur’an?
- The __________ the stimulus-response bond (S-R bond), the better a person has learned the lesson.