- A person who cannot easily pleased is known as?
- Who was the first person who counted the Aayath (verses) of the Qur’an?
- A person who has an intention to offer only Umra at Meeqat is called?
- When instruction is delivered by a person close in age or achievement to the person receiving instruction, the process is known as:
- Who is the youngest person ever to win a Nobel Prize in history?
- What was the full name of the person who is associated with nobel prize?
- The test designed by a person from a different organization or company such as outsourcing or certification by an external body has …………… of independence.
- When the Earth is closest to the Sun, it is called?
- A person who has an intention to offer only Hajj at Meeqat is called_______?
- Person who does not believe in the existence of God is called
- First Azan was called out in_______ A.H.
- A person who has an intention to offer Umra and Hajj at Meeqat is called_______?