C. Rostow’s model
D. Classical approach
- All round development means:
- ___________ is an instructional approach in which objectives are presented to learners beginning with unknown concepts and proceeding to known concepts?
- JEEVIKA, is the Rural Livelihoods project of which of the following State Governments?
- Child development is marked by interrelated processes, which one is not one of them?
- Economic development?
- The Waldorf education approach emphasizes a balanced development of____________?
- The 2017 Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit was held in____________?
- The instructional approach in which objectives are presented to learners in chronological order is known as:
- World Economic Forum (WEF) 2018 Was Held at___________?
- Scientific bureau of Economic Cooperation Organization is situated in______________?
- Pakistan is Ranked _________in 2018 report of World economic forum?
- During which period Sindh was conquered by Mohd bin Qasim?