- Zimbabwe’s President_______________has resigned, bringing an end to 37 years of rule and sparking jubilant celebrations in the nation’s streets.
- ______ percent of the total population of Pakistan is between the ages of 15 and 29 years.
- Hazrat Khadija (RA) was _______ years older than Hazrat Muhammad (SAW).
- In which of the following years, the Battle of Buxar was fought ____________?
- Which gas was discovered on the sun about 151 years ago during total solar eclipse?
- In how many years Makki Surah were revealed?
- How Many Calories Are Required by Kids between 1 to 3 years of Age in a Day?
- How many years the 1st Constituent Assembly lasted?
- How many years did it take for the complete revelation of the Quran?
- After sleeping for a 100 years, which prophet woke up again?
- Sun revolves around milky way in about _____ million years.
- Hundred Years' War was Fought Between?