a) Water hammer
b) Pascal’s law
- When the hydraulic fluid forms on only one side of the piston, it is called _______
- What is the statement of the Kelvin effect in fluid droplets?
- Your face is very familiar _______ him.
- The atmospheric greenhouse effect is produced mainly by the ?
- It was so nice _______ them.
- Responses that produce a discomforting effect become ____________ to occur again in that situation?
- Hydraulic Ram is used in areas where there is a source of ________ power.
- Antonym of “accelerate” is _______?
- According to Jean Piaget, children develop abstract logic and reasoning skill during____________?
- Which one of the following can be synthesized by Liver _______?
- Antonym of “bemuse” is _______?
- In a hydraulic lift ______ is fixed on the crown of the sliding ram where the carried load is located.