- One who walks on ropes is called ?
- He was abstained _______ salted food by the doctor.
- Wet corrosion is also called as____________
- What was the name of beloved genie Zakoota in the famous children’s television show Ainak Wala Jinn?
- According to Jean Piaget, children are no longer egocentric when entering_______________?
- Women are given preferences in teaching of primary children because:
- Government By The Rich Is Called
- Which day is called Sayeed-ul-Ayam?
- Who advocated removing children from their mothers’ care and raising them as wards of the state?
- According to Jean Piaget, children develop abstract logic and reasoning skill during____________?
- The doctor advised the patient ______________________.
- The murder of Brother is called?