- Which pollutant from motor car exhaust causes mental disease _____?
- During the sand blasting process, the workers are affected by the disease called _________
- How many Coronaviruses are known to cause disease in humans?
- Hepatitis is a disease of which organ?
- A disease that spreads over a large area:
- Fatal degenerative lung disease caused by particulate asbestos is known as?
- Which of the following contains genes for drug and disease resistance in bacteria?
- The __________ is a measure of how spreads out points are from the mean.
- All of the following disease are caused by viruses, except?
- Contact Us
- Specialised in nose disease is Called?
- Germ theory of disease has________________postulates?