B. Brain storming
D. mental shortcuts
- Common food sources of Vitamin A are:___________?
- The brain __________ as people gets older?
- The stone age people had the first domestic?
- People in how many categories are entitled to security in Pakistan?
- The President’s speech was so ___________ that many people were persuaded to accept the need for change.
- The technique of classroom management where the teacher punishes negative behaviors by removing an unruly student from the rest of the class is called___________?
- Computers that are used in large organizations such as insurance companies and banks, where many people frequently need to use same data, are____?
- What Is the formula of the permeance of the flux tube considering unit depth in the flux plotting technique?
- The satiation technique of classroom management is a technique where instead of punishing negative behaviors, the teacher might decide to actually __________ the negative behavior.
- As people gets older, the ability of applying or maintain attention_____________?
- The extinction technique of classroom management is a technique where teacher __________ any negative behavior.
- There is __________ in working memory as people gets older.