B. Brain storming
D. mental shortcuts
- Common food sources of Vitamin A are:___________?
- The brain __________ as people gets older?
- The technique of classroom management where the teacher punishes negative behaviors by removing an unruly student from the rest of the class is called___________?
- Modern industry abounds _____ opportunities for young people with good scientific qualifications.
- What Is the formula of the permeance of the flux tube considering unit depth in the flux plotting technique?
- How many languages and dialects are spoken by people all over the world?
- Reading or looking at material quickly to gain an overview of the content is the reading technique called:
- There is __________ in working memory as people gets older.
- Passive Voice of “People speak English all over the world”.
- As people gets older, the ability of applying or maintain attention_____________?
- The maximum di/dt in a SCR is____________?
- Computers that are used in large organizations such as insurance companies and banks, where many people frequently need to use same data, are____?