A. Boost single – phase power factor converter
B. A buck dc – dc converter to reduce ripple in the intermediate dc bus capacitor
C. Both A. and B.
D. None f these
- In bipolar modulation, the carrier is symmetric about zero with amplitude equal to Cm, the PWM output
- Thyristor is nothing but a____________?
- Reflex actions in head region are under the control of___________?
- The central pollution control board and the department of ocean and environment has established __________ stations over the entire coastal line of the country
- Control of river pollution can be done by providing the extra ___________ during dry season
- The control method used for PWM DC - DC converter is______________?
- In the operation and control of both naturally commutated and forced commutated SCR base converter, commutation plays an important role. The converters is / are ___________?
- Coordination and Control MCQs
- Which is the world’s leading copper producing country?
- Which is the largest collaborative version control website in the world?
- Unipolar Modulation is generally used in____________?
- Which market is characterized by a small number of large buyers who control all purchases and therefore the market price of a good a service ?