A. Boost single – phase power factor converter
B. A buck dc – dc converter to reduce ripple in the intermediate dc bus capacitor
C. Both A. and B.
D. None f these
- An Email is a combination of_____________?
- Double edge modulation eliminates certain harmonics when the reference is a__________?
- Unipolar Modulation is generally used in____________?
- Very large values of modulation index (greater than 3.24) lead to___________?
- In the operation and control of both naturally commutated and forced commutated SCR base converter, commutation plays an important role. The converters is / are ___________?
- Reflex actions in head region are under the control of___________?
- Which is the largest collaborative version control website in the world?
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- The central pollution control board and the department of ocean and environment has established __________ stations over the entire coastal line of the country
- Coordination and Control MCQs
- During the 1980s and 1990s a period of economic conservative governments, a leading approach among development economists was?