A. Field work
B. Field Observations
C. Field walk
D. Field Trips
- The technique of classroom management where the teacher punishes negative behaviors by removing an unruly student from the rest of the class is called___________?
- The brain __________ as people gets older?
- Fear of closed places is know as?
- The purpose of using short-circuit gear is___________?
- While teaching in the classroom, any kind of work that involves two or more students, is a form of___________?
- One who able to use the right and left hands equally well:
- ____________ is pair activity in which students have exactly 30 seconds to share all they known
- Responses that produce a discomforting effect become ____________ to occur again in that situation?
- Children are usually egocentric during __________ and __________ stages?
- The satiation technique of classroom management is a technique where instead of punishing negative behaviors, the teacher might decide to actually __________ the negative behavior.
- Control of river pollution can be done by providing the extra ___________ during dry season
- Team activity to summarize reading is also termed as: