A. Facilitative questioning
B. Critical questioning
C. Explanatory questioning
D. None of these
- The Waldorf education approach emphasizes a balanced development of____________?
- How shall you help a student who has failed in the half yearly examination?
- A popular teacher is one who?
- __________ is a teacher centered model that focuses on student’s activities being guided by the teacher?
- The able teacher is one who:
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- Rather than “telling,” teacher leads students to concept through a series of ordered questions in____________?
- During the 1980s and 1990s a period of economic conservative governments, a leading approach among development economists was?
- One way to maximize teaching time shorten delays due to transitions and focus on student’s behavior is used to establish __________ in the classroom?
- It’s difficult __________reconcile such different points of view.
- A good teacher is one who:
- When educators travel to the student’s location to provide instruction on topics of professional or personal interest. The mode of teaching becomes___________?