A. National Assembly (NA)
B. Supreme Court (SC)
C. Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP)
D. None of these
- Well, I did__________a lot of money on it.
- In case of spending money, the virtue is __________ between wastefulness and stringiness.
- In 1928 Agha Khan III advocated independence of each province at the meeting of All parties convention in__________?
- Which MQM-P’s MPA has been admitted in ICU due to mental stress after allegations of having money from the oppossition for vote in senate election?
- Which political party has withdrawn it’s support for Nasir khosa’s candidature for Punjab’s caretaker CM after announcing his selection?
- Which Country Recently signed an Agreement with UNDP to help Strengthen Pakistan’s electoral processes?
- Which Political party has won the Senate election claiming most number of seats as compared to other parties?
- Saleem mandviwalla Belongs to which political party?
- Term the interchange of commodities across political frontiers without restriction such as tariffs, quotas, or foreign exchange controls ?
- Dialectic or dialectical method is a discourse between opposing parties to establish the truth through__________?
- Which organization is considered the first Muslim political body continued to represent the Muslims of the subcontinent as a whole_______?
- Which Political Party for the first time in Pakistan will be using hologram technology to reach out its supporters?