a) Elastic diaphragm
b) Pressure vessel
c) Inlet pipe
d) Waste valve
- CIA stands for ___________?
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm
- ECP stands for ___________?
- Synonym of “pococurante” is ___________?
- Plural of ” theif ” is ___________.
- PHP stands for ___________?
- To raise the standard of education, it is necessary to ___________?
- In reverse osmosis, the water flows from __________ concentration to ___________ concentration
- The protective coatings are used to ___________
- To play fast and loose ___________?
- Hegel was a ___________ Philosopher?
- Synonym of “impregnable” is ___________.