D. None of these
- The students learn most from those teachers who:
- According to Socrates, physical objects and events are ___________ of their ideal form?
- An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?
- The phases of the moon are partially the result of the____________?
- Why will you ask questions from students during the course of a lecture?
- When students are asked to leave the classroom to observe events organisms and objects in their natural surroundings the teacher is actually using _________strategy to teach them?
- Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as__________?
- The process by which the students are divided into high and low achievers is known as?
- According to John Dewey, schools must prepare students for________?
- In corrosion, as a result of decay, the metals are not converted into __________
- You are a famous teacher, but students are not satisfied with your teaching style. How you will teach them?
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called__________?