D. None of these
- Which of the following can affect the results of students in the examination?
- According to Socrates, physical objects and events are ___________ of their ideal form?
- The technique in which the students act out roles form stories or historical events, is termed as:
- The students learn most from those teachers who:
- Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students:
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called__________?
- A scoring guide use to evaluate the quality of students is called____________?
- ___________ is a pair activity in which students have a short period (typically 30 seconds) to share all they know by writing in a graphic organizer.
- United Nations Environment Program was established as a result of?
- In corrosion, as a result of decay, the metals are not converted into __________
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?