A. Quick write
B. Quick order
C. Quick response
D. Quick discussion
- ___________ is an organizing tool to help the students visualize how many events can be tied to or contribute to a result?
- Free writing is used as a timed activity to stimulate the flow of____________?
- An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?
- Poor developing countries typically impose __________ tariffs than rich advanced nations on imports?
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- ____________ is pair activity in which students have exactly 30 seconds to share all they known
- Team activity to summarize reading is also termed as:
- Generally students like those teachers who:
- Make only a few rules for students that emphasize ____________behaviour.
- ISSB Pointer Story Writing Tips And Samples
- When a large surge current of very short duration flows through a thyristor then which one of the following device will operate to protect the thyristor ___________?
- ___________ can be useful in motivating some students to learn?