A. Quick write
B. Quick order
C. Quick response
D. Quick discussion
- An assessment is __________ if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students.
- According to John Dewey, schools must prepare students for________?
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called__________?
- Working period is defined as the ratio of the height of lift to the ___________?
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- Why will you ask questions from students during the course of a lecture?
- The deadline was nearby, so Mrs. Jamal had her students’________their essays.
- Poor developing countries typically impose __________ tariffs than rich advanced nations on imports?
- Which two countries share longest frontier ( 16416 km ) in the world?
- A scoring guide use to evaluate the quality of students is called____________?
- Which of the following can affect the results of students in the examination?
- ____________ is pair activity in which students have exactly 30 seconds to share all they known