- Antonym of “banal” is __________.
- Suppose that the firms collude and become a cartel The best level of output for the cartel as a whole is ___________ the price equals __________ and profits total __________?
- Which was the Mother tongue of Quaid-e-Azam?
- CPI stands for __________?
- Which Surah of the Holy Qur’an is known as “mother of Qur’an”?
- What was the main__________behind London bombings?
- Which Pakistani film has become first to premiere at London’s Leicester square?
- Founder of Exam is __________?
- How did these things come __________?
- Mother is the ____________ academy of a child?
- There ___________any message from my teacher since she moved to London.
- Athens is the new name of __________.